ISYS Material Management
Flexibility and transparency
Optimize Manufacturing Processes
- create transparency in production
- reduce production costs
- minimize resource usage
- maximize capacity utilization
- customer satisfaction through punctuality
ISYS Warehouse Management
The framework of warehouse management forms the master data. For example, ISYS initially enables the management of storage bins, articles, units and their conversions.
If ISYS Warehouse Management is to be used below an existing merchandise management system, relevant master and transaction data can be exchanged between these two systems via an interface.
- Processing of all the warehouse-relevant processes from goods receipt through picking, as well as packing, inventory adjustments and transfers to goods issue and inventory
- support of mobile recording devices
We support you with upcoming certifications, such as: IFS Food, EC 178/2002 or ISO / TS 16949.
- stock quantity monitoring
- management of virtual storage bins
- batch tracing across all processes
- integration of DESADV
- label printing to GS1 standards
- event-driven mail or SMS dispatch
- extensive reporting for control and verification
Transparency in Logistics The transparency of their logistics processes is of the utmost importance to many companies from various industries. Only if this is available, can products and product components for the entire production and supply chain be evaluated.
The interaction of warehouse management with quality management, enables you to meet these extensive requirements without any additional effort. You will always receive detailed information about your products and their components, as well as their whereabouts.
Information gain in real time
ISYS Warehouse Management provides integrated documentation for all logistics processes via integrated reporting. This allows you to obtain detailed information in tabular or graphically edited form at any time.
In addition, the ISYS Report Designer gives you the opportunity to design new reports according to your own ideas and standards
- article availability with storage bin identification
- batch histories with traceability
- quality data (locked batches)
- order progress (traffic light controlling)
Evaluations are derived from archived data, statistical analyzes, targeted key messages and forecasts. Thus, in the future you can make important decisions based on well-founded facts.
With ISYS Warehouse Management you will not lose any information. The system consistently records all transaction data from order processing through production, to delivery ,to the customer.
Design data collection and daily processes of your employees with mobile data collection devices even more efficiently:
- elimination of media breaks
- plausibility checks during input
- increase process efficiency
- working with current data
The ISYS Warehouse Management supports the printing of labels according to EAN128 / GS1-128 standard with worldwide unique identification of shipping units (NVE / SSCC) as well as all 1D / 2D barcodes.
With the associated ISYS Label Designer, customizable label layouts can be designed.